Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

For Spring Break, I went to Pensacola, Florida with one of my friends. We have a couple friends down there so we went to see them. We also met some really cool people when we were there. Most of the days it was raining and a little cold so when it was warm, we spent the whole day at the beach. When it would be raining we would go shopping and get henna tattoos. Going to Florida was my birthday present, so I got back on the 19. Then my birthday was the 20 and I turned 17. For my birthday I got my belly button pierced and went to lunch and dinner with my family. I have a twin so it was also her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment